Here is your Free Report
- Decide what you really want & Prioritize your list. For ex.-Family, Career, Faith, Fitness, Financial.
- Write it down. Think on paper. When you write down your goal, you crystallize it and give it tangible form. You create something that you can touch and see
- Set a deadline with your goal. A goal or decision without a deadline has no urgency.
- Make a list of everything you can think of that you're going to have to do to achieve your goal. As you think of new activities, add them to your list. Keep building your list until it is complete.
- Organize your list into a plan. Organize your list by priority and sequence. Take a few minutes to decide what you need to do first and what you can do later. Even better, lay out your plan visually, in the form of a series of boxes and circles on a sheet of paper
- Take action on your plan immediately.
- Resolve to do something every single day that moves you toward your major goal. Read a specific number of pages on a key subject.